外教一對一學習網提供大量少兒英語培訓機構相關信息,包括少兒英語培訓哪家好、外教一對一英語培訓師資收費、兒童英語培訓機構怎么樣,以及兒童英語培訓機構免費試課
當前位置:外教一對一英語學習 > 成人英語口語培訓 > 干貨|酒店總機常用英語,你都知道嗎?

干貨|酒店總機常用英語,你都知道嗎?

薩莉醬一直很佩服酒店總計人員的記憶力,不僅對酒店管理層的聯系方式耳熟能詳,對酒店內部設施也了解的很透徹,對外國友人也能快準狠的獲取自己需要的信息。今天分享酒店總機常用英語。

常用接聽用語

1. Hold on,please !

請稍等!

2. The line is busy,please call back later.

對不起,電話占線,請您稍后再撥。

3. There’s no answer,Would you like to leave a message?

電話沒人接,您是否需要留言?

4. Who would you like to speak to?

請問您找那位?

5. Sorry , there's no guest with that name.

對不起,沒有這個姓名的客人

6. Would you like to repeat the number ?

請您再說一遍好嗎?

7. Could you speak a little louder , please.請您大聲一點好嗎?

8. Could you speak slowly ,please?

請說慢一點!

9. I'm afraid you dial the wrong number . here is xx hotel operator.

恐怕您撥錯了號碼,這里是XXX酒店總機。

10. I'll put you through to the information desk.

我將幫您把電話轉到問訊處

11. 來電方需要留言:

A. Could you please give me the message , sir / madam?

請告訴我您的留言內容

B. Thank you for calling , I 'll relay the message to Mr./Mrs.

請放心,我一定將您的意思轉達給X先生/小姐,謝謝您的來電,再見。

Transfer the call 轉接電話

1. If you need outside call, please dial “9” first, and then the number.

要打外線的話,請先撥“9”,然后撥電話號碼。

2. One moment, please. 請稍等。

3. Would you like to wait?

您愿意等會嗎?

4. I’ll switch you to room 1501.

我給您轉到1501房。

5. The line is busy, would you mind calling back later ?

電話占線,您待會再打來嗎?

6. I’ll transfer your call, You hold the line, please.

我給您轉,請別掛機。

7. I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room straight away.

我會把您的電話直接接到史密斯先生房間。

8. Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you through.

稍等會,我替您接過去。

9. You’re through / The line is free.

線通了。

10. May I tell him who is calling ?

能告訴我誰的打電話給他嗎?

11. I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly, please.

我恐怕我不能直接轉房間之間的電話,請直接撥。

12. Mr. Smith, someone wants to speak to you.

史密斯先生,有人打電話給您。

13. Would you like me to place the call for you ?

您想接這個電話嗎?

Take a message 留言

1. I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Smith is not in, would you like to take a message to him ?

對不起,先生,史密斯先生不在,您需要留口信嗎?

2. Shall I ask him to return your call ?

我要請他回您電話嗎?

3. I’m afraid we can only take simple messages.

抱歉,我們只能轉達簡短的口信。

4. I will convey your message.

我會轉達您的口信。

5. The line is busy.(engaged)

電話占線。

6. May I know who is calling ?

我能知道是誰的電話嗎?

7. OK, go ahead, please.

請說。

8. Is that the complete message ?

您的口信說完了嗎?

9. OK, Let me repeat your message…Is it right ?

好的,讓我重復一下您的口信……,對嗎?

10. We must take the message to him when he come back, please don’t worry about this.

請別擔心,他回來后我們一定會把口信留給他。

Morning (wake-up) call 叫醒服務

1. May I have your name and your room number , please ?

能告訴我您的姓名和房號嗎?

2. Could you tell me what time would you like to get up ?/May I know your wake up call time,please ?

請問您需要什么時間的叫醒?

3. May I repeat your room number and the time , sir / madam ?

我重復一遍您的房號和叫醒時間,好嗎?

4. For all your group members’ rooms at 7:00 am?

所有團隊客人的房間都在早上7:00叫醒嗎?

5. OK, we’ll wake you up at……, have a good sleep.

好吧,我們在……點叫醒,睡個好覺。

6. Good morning (afternoon , evening ), sir / madam ! this is your **o’clock wake-up call Service,Today is cloudy,the temperature will be between ** degrees and ** degrees。Have a good day to you (have a nice day ) !

早上好(中午、晚上好),先生/女士,這是您**點的叫醒服務,今天多云,最高溫度**度,最低溫度**度,祝您一天愉快!

附:天氣情況的詞匯

Sunny 晴朗的

Cloudy 多云的

Windy 有風的

Partly Cloudy 局部多云

Rainy 下雨的

Showery 陣雨的

Heavy Rain 大雨

Light Rain 小雨

Storms 雷雨

住客電話詢問

1. There is no charge for in -house and local call.

內線和市話電話免費。

2. I 'll check immediately and call you back in a moment.

我會立刻為您查找,然后打電話給您。

3. Would you mind waiting a minute , I'll check it for you right now.

請稍等一會兒好嗎?我馬上為您查找

代客人接國際,國內長途

1. Is this a paid call or collect call ?

請問這是自己付費還是對方付費電話?

2. Could you please tell me country code , the area code and telephone number, sir /madam?

您能告訴我電話的國家代碼,地區代碼和電話號碼嗎?

3. Could you please tell me who are you want to speak ?

您能告訴我您希望找哪位?

4. Could you please spell your name ?

能告訴我您的名字是怎么拼的嗎?

5. If you want to make a IDD,you should press 9 firstly,then the country code , the area code and telephone number.

如果您希望撥打國際長途,請先撥900,然后撥國家代碼,地區代碼,及電話號碼。

6. If you want to make a DDD,you should press 9 firstly,then the area code and telephone number.

如果您希望撥打國內長途,請先撥9,然后撥地區代碼,及電話號碼。

2017中國酒店品牌高峰論壇

2017中國酒店品牌高峰論壇—暨非標住宿峰會、暨第二屆酒店高參峰會將于2017年8月30日-31日在上海閔行寶龍艾美酒店舉辦,本次峰會由“酒店高參”主辦,聯合主辦方是“酒店邦”及“客棧群英匯”。歡迎您報名2017中國酒店品牌高峰論壇。

掃二維碼搶峰會優惠門票

版權保護: 本文由 外教一對一英語學習 原創,轉載請保留鏈接: /chengren/190039.html

? 晓游棋牌游戏大厅下载载 无需联网的手机游戏 南京麻将游戏下载 金蟾捕鱼上下现金游戏 贵阳捉鸡麻将怎么玩 英超疫情停摆 追光娱乐app 上交所股票期权交易 缅甸皇家首页网址 湖北11选5任二遗漏表 分分彩后一技巧