外教一對一學習網提供大量少兒英語培訓機構相關信息,包括少兒英語培訓哪家好、外教一對一英語培訓師資收費、兒童英語培訓機構怎么樣,以及兒童英語培訓機構免費試課
當前位置:外教一對一英語學習 > 成人英語口語培訓 > 酒員常用英語口語

酒員常用英語口語

在酒店工作中,比較常用到英語的是餐廳,前臺,客房,禮賓,總機及銷售。今日分享餐廳,前臺及客房的常用語句。

餐 廳

1、We look forward to having with us tonight.

我們期待您今晚大駕光臨。

2、Do you like coffee or tea?

您想要喝咖啡還是茶?

3、Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?

請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?

4、What kind of food would you like to have?

您想吃什么菜?

5、It’s delicious and worth a try.

它鮮美可口,值得一試。

6、I suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.

我建議你們嘗嘗四川菜。

7、It’s our chef’s recommendation.

這是我們大廚的拿手菜。

8、Try the green crab if you don’t mind.

如果您不介意的話,不妨嘗一下這種青蟹。

9、You’ll regret if you don’t have a test..

如果您不嘗一下,您準會后悔的。

10、What would you like for dinner/dessert?

您喜歡吃點什么餐/甜點?

11、How would you like the steak/eggs?

您喜歡怎么樣做的牛排/雞蛋?

12、Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?

您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

13、Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?

您決定了喝什么嗎?

14、I ould suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.

我建議您配牛排喝加利福尼亞紅酒。

15、It never goes to the head.

(不管喝多少)它也不沖腦。

16、Many guests give high comments on the wine.

許多賓客對這種酒贊賞備至。

17、I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..

真對不起,我好像上錯了一個菜。

18、I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.

我上錯了湯,真抱歉。

19、Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

如果你有什么問題,請隨即和我們聯系。

20、How do you like the fish cooked this way?

您覺得魚這樣燒怎么樣?

21、Do you think the soup is tasty?

您認為這個湯可口嗎?

22、Do you think the price is reasonable?

您認為這個價格不公道嗎?

23、What’s your opinion of our service?

您對他們的服務有什么意見嗎?

24、You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.

您可以簽帳單。離店時會給您結帳。

25、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

這是您的賬單。請簽字。

前 臺

1、I don't have a reservation.

我沒有預約。

2、Can I book a double room?

我可以訂一間雙人間嗎?

3、Do you have any vacancies for tonight?

今晚還有空房嗎?

4、I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow.

我要預定明天的房間。

5、Do you have a double room for tonight?

今晚還有雙人房嗎?

6、I'd like to reserve a room with a single bed.

我想預定一間單人間。

7、I can let you have a room with a bath.

我可以給你一間帶浴室的房間。

8、I'd like a room with a view.

我想要景觀好的房間。

9、It has a wonderful view of the sea.

在那里可以看到美麗的海景。

10、We will put you in a deluxe room at no extra charge.

我們會給您一套豪華套房,不額外收費。

11、I'm atraid not, sir. We're booked solid right now.

先生,抱歉沒有房了,現在都客滿了。

12、I'm sorry, but we're fully booked up.

對不起,我們這里已經客滿了。

13、How much is it per night?

住一晚多少錢?

14、What is the rate?

住宿費用是多少?

15、How much is a twin room?

雙人房要多少錢?

16、Does it include tax and service charge?

這個價格含稅和服務費嗎?

17、When would you like to stay here?

您什么時候來???

18、How long do you plan to stay here?

您打算在這里住多久?

19、Do you have less expensive rooms?

有沒有便宜一點的房間?

20、Could you give me a discount if I stay for three nights?

共3個晚有沒有折扣?

21、May I see the room, please?

我可以先看看房間嗎?

22、I'll take the room.

我要訂這間。

23、I have a reservation.

我預定了房間。

24、Check in, please.

我要辦理住宿登記。

25、I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.

我有預約,想辦理住宿登記。

26、May I have your name, please?

您的姓名是?

27、Could you spell out your name?

請問您的姓名怎么拼?

28、Will you fill in this registration form, please?

請填寫這張登記表。

29、Is breakfast included?

帶早餐嗎?

30、What time is breakfast served?

早餐幾點供應?

31、Where is the restaurant for breakfast?

早餐要在哪里吃?

32、Could you keep my valuables in the safe?

幫我把貴重物品放保險箱好嗎?

33.When should I check out?

什么時候退房?

34、Here is your room key.

這是你的房間鑰匙。

35、Which floor is it?

房間在幾樓?

36、Is the room on the third floor?

房間在三樓嗎?

37、The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.

服務員會來幫您提行李,并帶你去房間。

38、Don't bother. I'll take care of it myself.

不用麻煩了,我自己拿就好。

39、Excuse me. Where is the elevator?

請問電梯在哪里?

40、May I have the key for room 704.

請給我704房間的鑰匙。

41、Check out, please.

我要退房。

42、I want to check out.

43、I'm checking out this morning.

我今天早上結賬退房。

44、My plane leavesintheevening. Can I checkout later?

我要搭乘傍晚的飛機,可以晚一點退房嗎?

45、Did you use the mini bar?

您使用過小冰箱嗎?

46、I didn't use it.

我沒有用。

47、How are you going to settle your account.

你打算如何付款?

48、And your method of payment?

你的付款方式是什么?

49、Could I have my bill?

我可以看一下賬單嗎?

50、What is this for?

這筆費用是什么?

51、I'd like to get my valuables.

我要領取我寄放的貴重物品。

52、Can you keep my baggage until 3 p. m. ?

你能幫我保管行李到3點嗎?

客 房

1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

客房服務員。我能進來嗎?

2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣柜和小冰箱。

3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用于110伏和220伏電壓。

4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應。

5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,并把它掛在門外。

6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話號碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。

7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

對不起,打擾了。我現在能不能為您打掃房間?

8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。

9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

聽到您生病了,我很遺憾。要我給您請個大夫嗎?

10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

如果您不想被打擾,就請將這“請勿打擾”的牌子掛在門外。

11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

恐怕您得和前廳部聯系加床事宜。

12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

請把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

快洗服務我們加收50%費用。

14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

我們飯店會賠償洗衣毀損。賠償費不超過洗衣費的10倍。

15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

我們房務中心提供嬰兒看護服務。那兒有富有經驗且又可靠的保姆。

16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

托嬰服務收費為每小時10元,4小時起算。

17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

我馬上給您再拿條毯子來。

18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

對不起,為此您需付罰金。

19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

我對此十分抱歉。

20、I do apologize for my mistake.

我為我的錯誤而道歉。

21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

對不起,給您添麻煩了。

22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

我保證這件事以后不會再發生了。以后我一定要仔細些。

23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

客人:我的行李怎么還沒有送上來?

24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

服務員:我為服務遲緩而表示抱歉。行李員正在將您的行李送上來。

25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

客人: 這個枕套這么臟。

26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

服務員:對不起,謝謝提醒我這些。我馬上給您拿個干凈的來。

27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

客人:空調器出了問題。

GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

服務員:對不起,我馬上給您請個電工來修理。

28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

請稍候,先生。我給您請經理來解決這個問題。

29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

我可以做夜床嗎?

30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

我可以補充您的小酒吧嗎?

版權保護: 本文由 外教一對一英語學習 原創,轉載請保留鏈接: /chengren/190038.html

? 晓游棋牌游戏大厅下载载 股票趋势选股公式 南粤风采26选5中奖规则 江西11选5实时开奖 股票基本面分析方法 山水云南麻将麻将1下载 千炮街机电玩捕鱼版下载 加拿大快乐8开奖视频 009平特一肖 幸运赛车pk 河北11选5任五遗漏查询